Third Party Collections
Kemper & Associates Collection Services specializes in both consumer and commercial third-party collection services. We are committed to promptly and vigorously recovering your funds using our extensive knowledge of debt collection laws, proven debt-recovery techniques, utilization of highly sophisticated computer systems and backed by years of experience in consumer and commercial debt collection.
We will aggressively pursue your accounts, to the extent permitted by applicable law, by way of skip tracing, collection letters, personal contact by phone or face-to-face, or in an advisory capacity while respecting your valuable customer relationships. Our service and personalized attention will ensure quick remittance and we'll provide your collection management staff with prompt feedback on the status of the accounts placed with Kemper & Associates Collection Services.
- Commercial Collection Services
- Business vs. Business
- Consumer Collection Services
- Business vs. Individual
- Medical Collection Services
- Medical Service Provider vs. Individual or Company
- Kemper & Associates complies with all HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act) regulations.
- Our experienced medical collectors are dedicated to the fast, cost-effective recovery of your accounts and are well trained in all aspects of the FDCPA as well as insurance procedures.
- Personal phone calls will be made after your debtors have received collection letters requesting payment.
- Kemper & Associates collectors assist patients in understanding insurance claim forms, co-pays and deductibles. Our debt collection specialists understand these procedures and explain them to your patients in terminology that even the most unsophisticated debtor can understand.
- Our collectors respect your valuable doctor/patient confidentiality in an effort to maintain the possibilities of your ongoing professional relationship.
- Kemper & Associates offers online skip tracing that allows our collectors instant access to information on millions of consumers.
- Comprehensive monthly status reports on all your accounts.
- Kemper & Associates state-of-the-art technology offers our professional debt collection staff the most up-to-date tools for follow-up, collection letters, credit reports and reporting, skip tracing and asset location.
- Remote login capabilities are available for clients who require the ability to periodically review their accounts being handled by Kemper & Associates.
- Check Collection Services
- Business vs. Business or Individual Consumer or Individual vs. Individual or Business
- Non-sufficient funds, closed accounts, and stop payments:
- Personal phone calls will be made after your debtors have received collection letters requesting payment on a returned check and its processing fee.
- Increase in recovery rate on returned checks since this direct approach is typically more effective than written communication alone.
- Our experienced collectors are dedicated to the fast, cost-effective recovery of your accounts and are well-trained in all aspects of the FDCPA and business procedures.
- Kemper & Associates Account Executive is always available to assist you in a consultative and advisory capacity with your concerns regarding your account(s).